Performance Based Planning
Beginning with the Moving Ahead for Progress in the 21st Century Act (MAP-21) in 2012, PBPP became a requirement for all Metropolitan Planning Organizations (MPOs) and State Departments of Transportation (DOTs). NRPC participates in Partnering for Performance in NH (PFPNH), comprised of the four NH MPOS and federal and state agencies to address the shift towards performance-based planning, as well as moving toward coordinated approaches to transportation planning in general.
Performance Measures and Targets
- Safety Performance Targets (PM1) - Adopted December 21, 2022
- Pavement & Bridge Performance Targets (PM2) - Adopted February 15, 2023
- System Performance Targets (PM3) - Adopted February 15, 2023
- Public Transit Agency Safety Targets (PTASP)
- Transit Asset Management (TAM) Targets - Adopted February 15, 2023