The MPO develops and maintains a Transportation Improvement Program (TIP). The TIP is a four-year work program that lists all regionally significant and federally funded projects, as required by federal transportation legislation. The TIP contains an agreed-upon list of specific transportation improvement projects and associated financial information for the Nashua Regional Planning Commission (NRPC) Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO). The MPO also develops and maintains a Long-Range Metropolitan Transportation Plan (MTP). The MTP is a comprehensive, multimodal “blueprint” for transportation systems and services aimed at both meeting the mobility needs and improving the overall quality of life of residents in the region through the next 25 years.
- FY 2023-2026 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) (Adopted 2/15/2023)
- FY 2023-2026 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) Amendment 1 (Adopted 5/17/2023)
- FY 2023-2026 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) Amendment 3 DRAFT (Public comment period 12/8/23 to 12/18/23)
- 2019-2045 Nashua Region Metropolitan Transportation Plan (MTP) (Adopted 12/15/2018)
- MINOR Update to 2019-2045 Nashua Region Metropolitan Transportation Plan (MTP) (Adopted 2/15/2023)
FY2025-2034 Ten Year Plan Project Solicitation
On March 31, 2023, NRPC submitted its final list of project priorities to NH Department of Transportation for the draft NHDOT FY 2025-2034 Ten Year Transportation Improvement Plan.